Saturday, June 9, 2012

Today's Adventures

Martin and I went down to the Zurich city center today to visit the Apple store, grocery shop, and explore. We saw the work of a street art knitter on the way, made me think of Elise.


The Apple store was nice enough to give me a free European plug cable for my computer charger, it's much whiter than the rest of the charger. I was very excited to discover an H&M, too!

The chocolate section at the grocery store was AMAZING. Just the chocolate bar section (pictured) is inspiring. I got one dark chocolate bar and I get one row of squares every day. Better keep running!


After our long walking adventure we didn't do much, just a little skyping (hi Dad!) and studying. We did laundry this evening, and as some of you may know there are no dryers in this part of the world. It is possible to find them, but they are very uncommon. Our laundry room has drying lines and racks everywhere, it looks very Lady and the Tramp to me.


Time to pay attention, it's the Germany vs. Portugal 1st round game of the European football (as in soccer) championships. The Netherlands didn't do very well today but there's still hope!

Love Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment